Subject: [Leica] IMG: Drivin' Bass
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 19:16:48 +0000

Mark,

Thank you very much. They will go pretty big on my website - not the same as
a print though, I know. The 180/2 is my all time favourite lens. I bought
mine shortly after Guy Mancuso raved about it on his DMR reviews on FM back
in late 2005/early 2006. I got it from Leica UK when they were selling their
ex demo stock at a third off list. I paid about ?2200 back then. Good thing
about it is the fact that you don?t need to go a gym if you?re wielding one
of these in anger!

Best wishes,

Charlie

Charlie Chan