Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/12/2012: serious young man and high ISO
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 01:53:13 -0500

Wow that is tight cropping ;-) I love the intimacy of the first image, the
second is very good, but I think you have 'centered' the pen in order to
focus on it, and I would love to see another cropping of the image to
eliminate the amount of dead space bottom left. I suspect you would not do
this with the Rangefinder, where composition is so easy after you have
'struggled' to focus. I reckon a Monochrome with the nocti would handle
this ;-)

Alastair

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/12/2012: serious young man and high ISO)