Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Portrait in Medium Format
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 21:33:33 +0000

Usually they say that for the difference in price the D800(E) is good
enough, cannot think of one I have read saying that it is better.....
Quite a few pro photographers on getdpi.com have downscaled from DMF to the
D800's as the price is much lower and the clients/photographers are happy
with the results.

john

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: First Portrait in Medium Format)