Subject: [Leica] a "pro-hobbyist" evaluates an M9 . . . ICK
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 21:23:54 +0000

When I scanned in my Hasselblad negs (FP4) taken on SWC/M, 50, 80, 150 C T*
lenses (my last kit was CF 903 SWC/M, 50, 100, 180) the Superwide ones were
the only ones which were really sharp at 3200dpi. The others I am quite
happy to be using the Leica's instead of.

john

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] a "pro-hobbyist" evaluates an M9 . . . ICK)
Message from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] a "pro-hobbyist" evaluates an M9 . . . ICK)