Subject: [Leica] Journalist buys a Leica!
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 01:40:43 -0500

John, you're a hobbyist, not a professional, right? There's nothing wrong
with an amateur getting excited about a new camera like that, but a
professional photojournalist should be someone so deeply committed to
photography that she would not need her interest 'reinvigorated'. Her
inspiration should come from the stories she can tell and the desire to
make the world a better place. There are so many guys out there who live,
breathe, dream, eat, sleep photography that would love a job she frankly
doesn't deserve.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography