Subject: [Leica] Anyone think that Glassboard might be interesting for the LUG?
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 22:07:38 -0800

I do not want to step on Brian's toes in ANY WAY, but I was wondering if the
glassboard private social network might not be a good way to interact
through mobile devices as well as via a web client.

You can read about it through the faq at:

<http://glassboard.com/support/faqs.php>

I like the idea of an entirely private social network that might be more
immediate than e-mail.

We're beginning to try it out in our family and I thought I'd see if anyone
here would be interested.

Brian, if you have thoughts/feelings on this please speak up because I don't
want to do anything to subsume the dynamic community you have created.

Thanks for listening!

Adam