Subject: [Leica] OT: I-pad user's experience welcome
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:56:40 +0100

Pages, Apple's equivalent of Word, fully compatible with the latter. It is
the same as on the Mac. The iPad version costs something like 8 Euro. Same
for Numbers, BTW, Apple's spreadsheet application, and Keynote, its
Powerpoint. I port .doc files created in either Word or Pages between my
home Mac, my iPad and my work Windows computer all the time without any
problems.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman