Subject: [Leica] IMG: Here today. Gone today
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:27:49 -0500

Oh, no!  What is it with cats and Christmas?   The loss any time would be
terrible but Christmas is especially bad.

About 30 years ago, my mother died the week before Christmas and my
mother-in-law died the week after Christmas.  That's when we started
leaving the country every Christmas.  I'm ready to go again.

I'm so sorry for your loss this Christmas.

Tina