Subject: [Leica] All Images Rec'd So Far for 2012 LUG! NEED TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 20:32:27 -0800

The good and kindly whip lashing smiling ol' doctor ted asked of the book
making "MASTER BOOK MAKER, Jim Shulamn the following?".................

>>> Hi Jim,
> > BUT THE IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE MOMENT FROM THE "GREAT WITCH? OF THE
> NORTH IS?"  In numbers of entries from last year or previous years to
> right now 2012?  Are we equal to?  More than?
> Lagging behind? Where?
>
> I couldn't forgive myself if we should fall behind in the number of
> photographers who haven't posted compared to last year in any event?
>
> At the moment the "ELVES?" Vicious little creatures, are on standby alert
> to break out the "word weapons!??" ;-) Obviously to gently awaken those
> whom have yet to post their two photos. :-) :-)
>
> At your convenience good Sir?...........................
>
> cheers,
> Dr. (Smilingly wicked like." ;-) ted  ;-)

MUCH TO MY SURPRISE! THE MASTER BOOK MAKER RESPONDED...................

HORRORS OF HORRORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We must all pull together every
possible minute left between now and Dec 31st!

You people, obviously those who've taken the few minutes to click a couple
of photos off to Jim by this day, 22 Dec. 2012..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

OK WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THE REST OF YOU?
GET OFF YER DAMN ASS AND SEND YOUR TWO PICTURES! 2 ONLY! LIKE RIGHT
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize some wait and shoot cool images even on New Year's eve! Then click
them off immediately. That's "OK to some degree!" If it's only one or two
folks! However maybe many of you think theirs a dozen worker bee's putting
the book together as images arrive on the screen? THAT AIN'T
SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"IT'S JIM SHULMAN ONLY!" Yep right there New Year's Eve while most of you
are out and about celebrating, drinking, eating, having fun times with
families and folks!

"JIM?" He's nervously sitting there watching for every twitch of the screen
hoping for more images! Nobody pays him to do it!! Yep he volunteered the
idea first and has carried it alone every year since! AND NEVER A WHINE NOR
WEEP! HE DOES IT NOT FOR HIMSELF. BUT FOR ALL OF THE LUG FAMILY!

"HE DOES IT BECAUSE HE'S ONE OF THE VERY NICE COOL GUYS WHO DOES THINGS FOR
OTHERS HOPING THEY'LL HAVE A PUBLISHED KEEP SAKE OF THEIR LIVES DURING THE
WONDERFULLY FUN-TIMES IN THEIR DAYS OF PLAYING A PHOTOGRAPHER!" :-)

Now come on! We play at this photographer, photography thing since the
moment we made our first exposure!
Print. Whatever? And if you haven't been playing and having the greatest
time of your life doing it???????????

I suppose there isn't an answer to fit all with the question? Me? It's been
62 years of a life of fun time! :-)

So now the blood pressure as calmed, my glass is empty! ;-) Heavens! Time
for a mini dram re-fill ! :-) :-)

You all realize this is in fun, but with a very serious side. It doesn't
cost you a penny! The more wonderful impact the book has, the more copies
are sold.... "no you do not have to buy one!" Our book funding helps folks
less fortunate than ourselves. But please think and act quickly... submit a
couple! Thanks.
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)