Subject: [Leica] All Images Rec'd So Far for 2012 LUG Yearbook Are Now Inthe Book
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 21:48:14 -0500

I wonder what drives the trend up or down.
Maybe the chatter of new M gear coming down the pike cause a few more
folks to sit a bit longer at the computer vice the year before when the
MM and the M240 (or whatever it's called) were vaporware.
The up down trends could always just be flukes of the coincidences that
life happens to us all I guess.
Just curious what caused last year's numbers to drop that much.

Phil Forrest