Subject: [Leica] coffee stains
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 19:07:53 +0100 (CET)

Coffee like the noctilux, gives you night vision some say, I want one!

Thanks for the pointer, and also thanks for yet another year tending the LUG
with utmost patience and dedication, and for the marvellous LUG gallery,
Brian.
Happy season to you and your kin.
Amiti?s

Philippe, addicted to expresso.