Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 49, 50, 51 and possibly 52
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 03:08:57 +0000

Thanks Ted, on the way to (hopefully) a full recovery :-)

john

John McMaster OFFERED:

> Don't exist, I failed to make the full year due to illness, I was too weak
> to push the buttons on my iPod never mind hold any imaging
> device!<<<<<<<<<

Well heck and I was just about to ask a simple medical question about my
latest new found situation? :-(

"HAS ANYBODY HAD A SHOULDER REPLACEMENT?"  Much along the lines of a knee or
hip replacement?"

All I can offer to John? You beat my thunder! :-) :-)  BIG TIME! :-) :-)

"But! Hey old buddy you win the golden cup for your situation and I trust
you have full recovery! Sure sounds scary enough that I'd sure as heck not
want to go through a similar situation. "WISHING YOU FULL RECOVERY! AND AN
INCREDIBLE CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2013!" :-)

Oh and the Right shoulder replacement? Another day, as it just got blown
away by a far more serious situation for a member of our LUG family!

all the best John,
cheers,
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] NZ PAW 49, 50, 51 and possibly 52)