Subject: [Leica] IMG: Newseum Washington DC Event
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:58:37 +0100

The first one looks like out of the wax museum, or the Egyptian gallery?
Maybe it is the light there?
Well, in any case, don't these guys ever give younger politicians a
chance?

All clean shots, not very photo like though, I'd say it's rather TV
rendition, with too much blue. Was it so?

Amiti?s
Philippe

Le 19 d?c. 12 ? 21:37, chris williams a ?crit :