Subject: [Leica] Attention Leica Monochrom Users!!!!! Need Yearbook Cover
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:58:04 -0500

Jim's point was that the cover photo should be the Monochrom M, since that
was THE great Leica news (and delivery) for this past year.  The rest of
the book contains photos from every kind of camera imagineable.  It is,
after all, the Leica Users Group.  Don't know why this is a problem.  All
of the photographs are important to those who posted them and that's all
that matters.

Tina