Subject: [Leica] Image scanned with 2 different scanners
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:26:33 -0800

Hi Peter, thanks for the comment. Yes, the processing is different on both
images, and I have tried moving the black point on the LS-9000 scan. If I
moved it more to the right, it looks darker and matching the V700 scan
more. However, I like the new look better, but it could be a tad too light.

This is not meant as a comparison per se due to the processing difference.
Just more like, lets see if I can see differences in printing it large.