Subject: [Leica] Tin Can Stories
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:56:58 -0600

Sonny's "tin can issue" reminded me of a day in the late 50s or early 60s.
My family had a small lake on the farm, and we oftened visited it on sunny
afternoons.  A visiting uncle, one of these who is an expert on everything,
was showing off his Colt Woodsman 22 pistol.  He had tossed a beer can out
into the lake and was shooting at it, when he asked if I would like to try.
I took the gun, admired it, and fired one shot at the can, sinking the can.

I handed the gun back to him and said, "Nice gun!"

He kept trying to get me to take another shot, but I didn't push my luck.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Tin Can Stories)
Reply from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Tin Can Stories)