Subject: [Leica] Gitzo 2227 problem: loose leg at tripod head
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 12:45:17 -0800

I was wondering if anyone can give me a hand with this.

I have a Gitzo 2227 carbon-fiber tripod. One of the legs is loose where it
mates with the tripod spreader.

It seems like there's a nut to tighten but somehow the leg would have to be
in place in order to do that.

Has someone solved this problem? I've searched the Gitzo site but they don't
keep old user manuals around nor is there any documentation.

I'd appreciate some help since having a tripod where the leg falls off when
you pick it up is generally considered a Bad Thing.

Thanks

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Gitzo 2227 problem: loose leg at tripod head)