Subject: [Leica] Lady in Red (B&W version)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 07:44:20 +0530

Seriously, she is the lady in black now! I much prefer the colour version,
because it gives "to airy nothing, a local habitation and a name". A touch
of red is always a unifying colour accent anyway...one of the reasons that
red ties are so popular with drab dark suits and colorless white shirts in
menswear!
Cheers
Jayanand