Subject: [Leica] Monochrom PESO
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 03:09:33 +0100

Jay,

I have now a very few time more. These to last posting are excellent B&W,
the kind of BW I want obtain, particularly I like better the second one, the
light is wonderful, clean whites and blacks seeing texture... a great work!

Just a question, did you aded processing with Silver Efex Pro 2?, I always
apply this process and I obtain the best results, but when you already have
an excellent source file as the one by the MM...? Looking at these images I
think that I can completely forget the nostalgia I have for the film, maybe
the film improve more density range and deep tones, but a very few
difference, when I've test the files that Tina has offered us, I was really
impressed by the versatility that these files has for give different
editions in B&W. IMO this one demonstrates what is capable this camera:

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Test/121018_0474bn.jpg.html

Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/12/2012, a las 02:50, Jay Burleson escribi?: