Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sisters with Cataracts
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 01:21:53 +0100

Tina,

I like very much this one, I think you have get the perfect colors and
textures, is a very nice and well balanced image, one more of your great
ones.

I'm not surprised you go down saturation, in Capture One I normally go to -
15 or - 20 in saturation, and normally O don't do a big use of Clarity,
normally in between 8 and 20 as a maximum. At least with the M8 if I give
too much sharpening is too much noticed when the picture is viewed large.

Saludos
Lluis

El 11/12/2012, a las 00:47, Tina Manley escribi?: