Subject: [Leica] Desentization (now blues musicians)
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 22:46:39 -0700

Ken Carney wrote:
Maybe Bukka White singing "When can I change my clothes" for good measure
(1939?).

Ken,  Bukka was still living and playing in Memphis when I lived there in
the 60s.  I was doing a project to photograph some of the remaining blues
musicians and Bukka was on the list, but I moved away before I could do it.
 I did shoot Furry Lewis, Rev. Robert Wilkins and Mississippi Joe
Callicott.  I've posted the shots here before so you may have seen them.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE