Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 19:02:46 -0800

Hey CREW!

Trying not to be the least bit disrespectful of how your country evolved!
But I don't think there were any Leica carrying photographers on either side
of this situation? North or South?

So with the greatest of respect, quite sincerely! Could we in some manner,
fashion, whatever? Move this to photography?  "LEICA PHOTOGRAPHERS GROUP" as
we are entitled? Let's talk Leica photography, as inane as it might be as a
topic? Thank you very much.

I live on this North American continent, Canada if you like! And have always
wanted to do a tour of your Civil War battlefields and other locations
during that period of time in the evolution of the USA!

However, I do quite honestly, even though I have found the posts
interesting.  I really believe we've kind of over stepped the mark about
Leica cameras and or photography with the present direction of the topic?

Therefore? Is there a wild possibility we could change the subject? Or move
the topic to the other Leica location? Thank you very much.

With the greatest of respect to all my LUG family, north or south!

Dr. ted