Subject: [Leica] Howard's Moment in the Rain
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 00:29:53 -0500

Howard:  A great "cropped and slapped" capture!!!!! Dr. Leon Pomeroy,
Northern Virginia, USA

Hi Luggers,

When I was last in Vancouver I got caught in the evening downpour.

I had my X100 with me and sheltering under an awning I

snapped this picture of a lady using her umbrella to fend

off the splashes from the cars rather than protecting herself from the rain.

Sometimes you gotta choose!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2012/RainSplashBWw.jpg.
html

http://tinyurl.com/c63ohfg

Fuji X100 1/40 @ f2.8 ISO 3200 - cropped and slapped around in CS5 - before

converting to B&W with the sliders all over the place.

C&C always welcome.

Howard