Subject: [Leica] Big thick ND filters......
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:02:40 -0800

The longest exposure I have taken so far is 4 minutes at night, this is
with a 30MP medium format data back:

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20110410-CF006397-Edit.jpg

This is 2 min exposure right at sunset (posted a couple times already but I
just printed it out over 3 feet long and it's really sweet). Frank, this
one uses the B&W 10 stopper.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121122-Scanned-20-2.jpg

The best 10 stopper I read is the Lee, but you will need to get it at EBay
as the wait time from Lee is ~3 months+!!!!