Subject: [Leica] FS--Holiday clearance here before RFF
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 12:18:59 -0500

So get ?em before I list ?em elsewhere, if you?re so inclined.

1.       Konica IIIA, 1.8.  The good one (improved lens and transport, but
model BEFORE the horrible selenium meter.)  This one was CLAd before I
purchased it, and works magnificently.  Very sophisticated fixed lens
camera, which I used this summer for a few projects.  $275

2.       Minolta Autocord.  Works well, with lens caps.  I don?t use it
since acquiring my Mamiya C220.  $150

3.       Bessa R2A.  Well-loved, works perfectly.  Last used it to shoot
Velvia, over that now.  $300 with all my remaining unexposed 35mm slide
film (mainly Velvia).

4.       M Mount Elmar 50/3.5.  This is the most desirable of the 3.5
Elmars, since it had the red scale Elmar elements, but in a 39mm standard
Leica thread with aperture ring on the lens barrel (rather than the
inconvenient front tab.)  CLAd by Sherry Krauter about ten years ago.   I
used this lens regularly this Summer and Fall, with great results.  $350

5.       Beaulieu MAR8 with Schneider 8-48 Zoom lens.  This one was fully
CLAd by Ken Ruth about five years ago (and, as such, it?s probably the ONLY
spring wind 8mm Beaulieu with a steady motor).  Never tried the meter,
since I use a hand-held meter.  $250

6.       Bolex H8 (non-reflex), with three lenses.  $150   Shot with this
about ten years ago, roll came out fine.  Untested since then.

7.       Bolex K2. $150  Shot a roll with this about five years ago, came
out fine.  Untested since then.

8.       Canon Cine Zoom 512, with power zoom pistol grip.  Never tested
meter, but all else works fine.  Canon?s most sophisticated Double-8 movie
camera.  $150

9.       Contax IIIa black dial outfit, with Russian 85/2 lens, Nikon C
mount 85/2 lens, Zeiss 135/4 lens, 85/135 finder, flash synch cable.
Camera works perfectly, used it for a variety of projects over the past two
years.  Meter responds to light and occasionally verges on accuracy.  $300
for all.

10.   Camex Reflex 8 with Angenieux 7.5-25mm zoom.  $95

11.   Leica MR4 meter.  Untested, since I don?t have the right battery.  $95

All prices include PP fees and CONUS shipping.  Foreign shipping at my
cost.  Replies OFFLINE to jshulman at judgecrater.com

Thanks!

Jim