Subject: [Leica] Film is not quite dead... Lomo stores
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:03:46 -0800

I'm not a big fan of Lomo cameras but anything that keeps film alive is
good, even if it's niche culture.

Lomo does have some 35mm pano cameras and a 612 FOLDER! For $99 to $350. If
I don't have an XPan, I would try them out.

Reala converted to B&W is nice:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121122-Scanned-20-2.jpg
converted and toned in LR. 617 film so I bet it will look pretty nice on
Rice paper large.

And this out-Holga any Holga:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121122-Scanned-20.jpg