Subject: [Leica] A really radical idea for 2013
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:22:21 -0800

I have been shooing Leica (lens) uninterrupted since 2003.

M7, RD1->M8->M9

Others may fall for the EVIL Nikon brand and such. I, on the other hands,
am the most pure of heart.

So there :-)

I will probably pick up a Chamonix 4x5 to complement the Shenhao 617 in a
couple months. Large negatives are nice.