Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 21:20:55 -0800

The original poster talked about a store in Pasadena that looked similar to
a jewelry store....

I forget the name, but it was owned by Gus and his wife, Maria.  I was in
there a few times.. The place had Louis 15th chairs, and tables, a few
display cabinets, and the largest assembly of LTM cameras I had ever seen.
Gus was a repair man.  Maria was a sales hustler.  Gus would show you the
camera, and Maria would tell you the price.

Gus died and Maria kept the store going for a while..... now long closed.

Yes, it looked more like a high end jewelry store than a camera store.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)