Subject: [Leica] Sarcasm filter on...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 01:32:39 -0000

Thought you were going to sleep Mark! Apparently, eminent doctors consider
that sleep deprivation is a major factor in sarcasm receptivity as well as
playing merry hell with judgement. Leica aren't paying you enough to defend
the indefensible. Phil's repair stats are frightening. All this talk of the
right tools for the job is not about sensor size, it's about something that
works - all of the time.

As it's 1.30 in the morning and I want to get up early, I'm going to do what
you should do and go to bed. Leave the Quixotian forays to the the La Mancha
man.

Regards

RoI Douglas
_________