Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use READ RESPONSE!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:58:06 -0800

Tina Manley OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use READ RESPONSE!

>I have followed the Leica path as a professional documentary photographer
> for over 30 years and have no regrets.

Hi Tina,
Like you I haven't one iota of regret staying with Leica throughout my, now
at least 55 years using Leica's of all kinds of models on assignments about
the world!! I dabbled with C&N as a test for a day? But there wasn't any
interest whatsoever! Put one of those down and pick-up a Leica?????????

And you felt like you were ready to take on the world of photography!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use READ RESPONSE!)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use READ RESPONSE!)