Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/12/2012: why I hate golf
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 21:30:31 +0100

We live on a golf course. Not because we wanted to live on a golf course,
but because a house we liked in a neighbourhood we liked happened to be on a
golf course. I watch the golfers with their pot bellies and electric carts
indulge in their "sport", and I have a large collection of balls fished out
of our swimming pool. We live along the fairway on hole 13, and occasionally
people pull their second shot too much to the left and it ends up in our
back yard. Occasionally someone really bad comes along, and the result is
this:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2247589044&k=ZhGXD2G&lb=1&s=O

Carglass will be ?600 richer on Monday and Alicante Golf?600 poorer.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain