Subject: [Leica] Hands & Hair
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 19:22:32 +0100

Hi Ted, dear amigo!

Thank you very much, first at all for your kind comment, and secondly for
give a big smile and laugh, of course I prefer the camera than a gun, there
is always someone more fast!

As you can appreciate I've cropped a little both sides, the lady was at the
table close to I was with Stasys Petravicious, after this one I took three
more shots but as many times in the life the first impression is the best.

Cheers
Lluis

El 01/12/2012, a las 18:50, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: