Subject: [Leica] Subject: Re: Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:04:00 +0000 (GMT)

I have tried cameras without viewfinders. I can use them but I don't like
it. I certainly can not hold them anywhere near as steadily, obviously.
I would not buy that Sony thing at $500. Maybe a few people might. I wonder
if they will sell more than a handful at the asking price?
FD

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Subject: Re: Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Subject: Re: Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9)