Subject: [Leica] Subject: Re: Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:51:06 -0800

Mark, if you just go to http://richardmanphoto.com, the home page slideshow
is either M9 or the XPan. You can tell easily: pano is XPan, non pano is M9.

Oh wait, that's right, you don't like flash. Sorry. OK, here are some links
I posted here in the last few months:

Nitt Witt Ridge, Cambria
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20121112-L1017378-Edit.jpg
my first mag cover:
http://www.bbimedia.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42_56&products_id=543

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/Beach-2012-S/content/images/large/L1017052.jpg

Not quite Manhattanhenge: http://www.richardmanphoto.com/PICS/L1016364.jpg

etc.

My "Voice of the 99%"  Leica M9 images have won Merit Awards in the B&W
Magazine, and 2nd Place in the Soho Gallery in NYC Annual competition etc.
Those and $3.50 get me a cup of chai at Starbucks.