Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 05:56:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Tina,

I was wondering if the settings you made on Vuescan were equivalent to those
set on Silverfast.?
For my own scans, I always preferred Vuescan to Silverfast, and Vuescan
seems better for your set-up too.

I'd just keep to the Vuefast from now on rather than scanning all my slides
again.

Now I just use the Epson software that came with my V700 as it didn't make
any noteworthy difference to me and I?
prefer the ease of use and the GUI for the Epson.
?
Peter Cheyne