Subject: [Leica] The Best Eagle Blind in the World
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 05:39:41 -0800

Hi Peter,
Answers to your queries below (*)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:19:26 +0900
From: Peter Cheyne <geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk>
To: lug at leica-users.org

Very good portrait of Dave, almost like orthochromatic film.

* Thanks - just mild curve adjustments for contrast with CS6 and then auto
B&W.

The panos had me stumped, especially the one where there is a third
man in the middle and behind the two guys talking. I guess the left
frame overlaps the right?

* It does - the division made by the auto assembly of CS6 - sometimes with
moving people it doesn't work out but this one did.

Seems like a nice pub, and best eagle blind in the world.

* Come visit some time - we'll drink beer and shoot eagles at the same time
- although if it is summer better to be out on the deck to avoid the window
glass.

All the best,

* Cheers back

Peter Cheyne