Subject: [Leica] Olympus XA (OT)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 23:51:03 -0500

I think a high quality camera is a Leica M which cost 7000 bucks.
I think an small format fui X-100 selling for $829 is not what I'd call "a
high quality camera". Its a nice prosumer camera.
I think a RX1 which is not small frame and cost $2,800 is  "a high quality
camera"

Mark William Rabiner
Photography