Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Venice Canals
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 21:10:04 -0800

Hi Tina,
I just played around a lot with contrast, saturation (which I rarely
touch), tonalities, etc. Usually I try to stay pretty darn close to true,
but for these I just let it all go :-)
Glad you like; it was fun shooting and processing. If you like, I can post
an unprocessed image of one that you want to see...
Best,
Bob