Subject: [Leica] IMG - some photos
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:34:32 +0000

Dear All,

It has been some time since I have contributed to the Group, much less
posted any photos.  However, I do still peruse the Group regularly and look
at some the photos.  I have not stopped taking pictures, it is just that
work and family seem to render me totally exhausted to do much.  Perhaps
its the economic climate, those of us still in work are expected to work
more for less!

In the last few months I have been playing with a digital P&S, which while
fun is not my M6.  A few here for your comments - some even in colour!
http://www.johnbeeching.com/jubilee/album/index.html
http://www.johnbeeching.com/backs/album/index.html
http://www.johnbeeching.com/glass/album/index.html
http://www.johnbeeching.com/any/album/index.html