Subject: [Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:14:14 -0800

Robert Baron ASKED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES

> techie I'm curious about what lens you used because I believe I see some
> vignetting and I wonder if that was from the lens or if you did some
> burning in at the edges when you made the prints.   ;-)<<<<<<<<

Hi Bob,
Naw I used my 15mm VC ?  CV? lens! If yer going to give a toy a test why not
do something completely different than the same old 50mm? ;-) I saw the
slight vignette, never gave it a thought. Actually thought it cool that I
didn't have to do it! :-) But if that were a film frame I'd have  printed it
in the wet tray and done the slight touch of burning in anyway! :-)

You sharp eyed lad you! ;-) Good on you! ;-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES)