Subject: [Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:47:23 -0600

==On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

> http://gallery.leica-users.**org/v/Dr_Ted+Grant/bench+---+**
> L1008709.jpg.html<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Dr_Ted+Grant/bench+---+L1008709.jpg.html>
>
> The weather wasn't the kind Leica would appreciate me playing with a new
> MONO by the seashore.
>
> A few minutes for 3 happy snaps between down pours.
>
> Hardly worth the time to shoot! In any event have a look! But as I've said
> before, "the camera for me is 50 years too late! ;-(  If only it arrived
> about 1950! :-) And all those years between! :-( However I think the film
> stuff went some how OK! ;-)
>
> Your choice bricks and bats if necessary.
>
> cheers,
> Dr. ted :-)

Interesting to see and thanks for posting.  At the risk of being branded a
techie I'm curious about what lens you used because I believe I see some
vignetting and I wonder if that was from the lens or if you did some
burning in at the edges when you made the prints.   ;-)

--Bob

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] MONO M SEASHORE.... 3 IMAGES)