Subject: [Leica] LR4.3 Question: Book Module
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 20:08:12 +1000

Be advised that if you uninstall LR4.3 RC it will uninstall its catalog too
(just what you told it to do). However consider which catalog you meant to
use when you revert to 4.2. Of course if you backed up your system as you
were advised to do when you installed the RC, no problem ;-)
In your instance. 4.2 is fine. 4.3 adds just some bug fixes and some new
cameras. I would wait for the commercial release if you plan to upgrade
from 4.2 to 4.3

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman