Subject: [Leica] health care
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:08:20 -0800

On Nov 18, 2012, at 12:41 PM, scleroplex <scleroplex at gmail.com> wrote:

> an outright fraud that was shot down by the IT guy appointed by Obama to
> the Department of Health and Human Services, i should add....
>
> a fraud that aimed to legitimize the denial of MRI services to people like
> Douglas' wife, who may have caught her cancer sooner before it spread to
> the bones.
>
> and these good progressive frauds published a paper claiming that
> neurologists order MRIs simply to make money off them.
>
> (disclosure - i have never made money on MRIs and i have had ZERO income
> for 24 months due to severe whistle-blower retaliation by good
> progressives)
>
> it was totally on-topic given that i was responding to Douglas' details.
>
> extreme right-wing politics?
> really?
> bharani

Bharani,

please, this is the wrong place for this kind of discussion, wrong in terms
of subject matter, in terms of the airing of personal issues, and wrong in
terms of assertions about missed diagnoses (because it fits your agenda).
There are better places for this I hope, certainly not here,

thanks, Steve