Subject: [Leica] Don's PESO possibly even a PAW week of November 18
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:47:46 -0500

Sort of a backwards week starting with the end.  I was waiting outside a
shop where men possibly weren't strictly wanted except for Valentines Day
when I noticed the advert outside.  Doing the responsible thing I preset
the image and was rewarded by this young lady who paused to stroke the ad
before continuing on:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/november+18/farewell.jpg.html

The next two are from a wide spot in the road outside of Monroe, GA.  We
had made a short trip to visit this vendor for some holiday gifts but his
yard is a little unique:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/november+18/Bluefin.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/november+18/landshark.jpg.html

Returning we stopped at a BBQ joint that had  a number of cars out front
which is usually a good sign.  While enjoying my well smoked Carolina style
BBQ I noticed these two pondering:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/november+18/two+choices.jpg.html

Starting the week I noticed this image where to drink the iced beverage she
donned some gloves:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/november+18/winter+beverage.jpg.html

For those of you in the US be safe in our travels and don't overeat.  For
those of you in and near the mid east you know where to stay away from.  Be
safe.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com