Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Wife
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 17:57:46 -0500

In the coming months what is considered precious may evolve. The reaction to
losing hair may run from devastation to morbid fascination, to totally
unnamed emotions. Your wife's intrinsic value will endure and become
ineffable during these trying times. Sending my thoughts and hopes for
complete cure your way.

Sue

Sent from my iPad