Subject: [Leica] IMG: Beech Staggerwing
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 14:59:43 -0800

Wow! Great advice, Jim. I really appreciate your thoughts on doing this.

In April there will be a fly-in (non-public) to which we were invited. I'll
probably take the 560 and 280 plus my best tripod and see what I can do with
the Canon and the NEX-7.

Hmmm, April, now if Leica wanted to loan me one of the new M's (what will we
call those???) I'd be happy to do a test report. Just sayin'...

Adam

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Beech Staggerwing)