Subject: [Leica] IMG: wall hanging
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 22:23:08 -0800

Thanks Ric. I was given to understand that the sailplane was a home built
project that didn't fly particularly well.

Clearly a labor of love!

When I was in high school I used to polish an Aircoupe with the same finish
in exchange for airplane rides. Took lots and lots of elbow grease in the
hot sun. I don't remember minding it.

Adam

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG: wall hanging)