Subject: [Leica] Lluis New Web Site
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy )
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:53:26 -0500

Lluis: I'm a "digest" guy whose fallen behind.now catching
up..congratulations on the launch of your "new personal website" developed
by Mariela. Your work brings me great pleasure as always! Leon (Dr. Leon
Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA)

"Hi all my friends!

I'm glad to announce my new personal website, there is still some pictures
to add but I've decided post it, through this website I offer also the
possibility to buy pictures. Thanks for take a look to the different
galeries, some ones never posted in the LUG and your c&c will be welcome.
The website has been developed by our Mariela.

http://www.lluisripollphotography.com/

Saludos cordiales

Lluis"

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Lluis New Web Site)