Subject: [Leica] more Eastern Sierras
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 13:55:15 -0800

A few more along 395 from Bishop up to Tioga Pass.

Most of the color was gone about Bishop when we got there, but there were a
few nice things.

Sabrina Lake was just about empty, but the stream coming out had some water
as it flowed by the Sabrina Campground.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/bt/Bishop-5805.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/bt/Bishop-5813.jpg.html

June Lake Loop was way past prime in most locations, but here are a few.
Some leaves by June Lake
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/bt/395-5879.jpg.html

Gull Lake was nice across the water.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/bt/395-5887-Edit.jpg.html

Silver lake was mostly bare, but he mountains and grasses made for a nice
composition getting close to sunset.  There was much more just beyond Silver
Lake, but we were in a hurry to get to Mono Lake before sunset.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/bt/Silver+Lake-5907.jpg.html
One of my favorite.  View Large....

A few more from Mono Lake
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/ml/395-5931-Edit.jpg.html

And some of the crowd that had gathered for the nightly event.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/ml/395-5927.jpg.html

For some Leica content.  We stayed at Glass Creek campground at about 7000+
feet and there was still some snow left over from the storm that had shut
Tioga pass temporarily.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/bt/395-5957.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f12/bt/395-5954.jpg.html

both with 100 APO.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] more Eastern Sierras)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] more Eastern Sierras)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] more Eastern Sierras)