Subject: [Leica] Remembrance on Pender Island
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:55:39 -0800

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 12:31:57 -0500
From: Howard Ritter <hlritter at bex.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Remembrance on Pender Island
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

So young, so close to the end of combat, so sorry, Howard.

As a 24-year veteran of the USAF, I thank you.

?howard

Thank you Howard,
Franklin was actually born in Seattle and came north to Vancouver to enlist
in the RCAF.
He is buried in the Durnbach Commonwealth Cemetery south of Munich with
about 3,000 other souls.
My family has been moving back and forth across the border for a couple of
hundred years.
Thank you for your contributions in the USAF. I am certain you have stories.
Howard.